Cloupia Announces Support for the Cisco Unified Computing System
Enables Enterprises and Service Providers to Build Private and Public IaaS Clouds
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 30, 2010 – Cloupia, a cloud infrastructure management and automation software provider, today announced support for the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS). Cloupia’s announcement is significant step in IaaS management that will serve as the foundation for next generation dynamic data centers. The Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller enables customers to build Infrastructure as a Service using Cisco’s Unified Computing System. “This announcement is a prime example of Cloupia’s strategy to help customers to build next generation dynamic data centers and we are excited to support Cisco UCS” said Raju Datla, CEO of Cloupia. The Cloupia’s support for the Cisco UCS will make it easy for Enterprises and Service Providers to build virtualized data centers.
· The Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller (CUIC) accelerates delivery of new services through end-to-end policy-driven self provisioning for both virtualized and non-virtualized systems.
· Provides auto-discovery of all UCS components such as chassis, servers, fans, modules, memory units and disks
· Provides the inventory, operational and licensing status reports of all UCS components
· Provides configuration management, event management, power management, and availability of all UCS components
· Enables dynamic provisioning with service profiles of UCS
· Define and configure service profiles for server portability and high availability
· Provides role-based and policy-driven management of data center services using service profiles and templates of UCS Manager
Pricing and Availability:
Cloupia is releasing
highly anticipated CUIC V2.2 with add-on Cisco UCS support for public beta. More features to support Cisco UCS will be gradually
released in the Fall 2010. Cloupia offers a free
30-day trial edition. For pricing information and evaluations, contact email@example.com.
About Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller (CUIC):
The Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller enables organizations to build their own internal private clouds as well as manage public clouds. The CUIC is a vendor-neutral, multi-hypervisor and multi-cloud provisioning and management solution that provides physical and virtual infrastructure control, management and monitoring via single pane of glass. The CUIC addresses the complex challenges of building, deploying and managing a wide variety of IT services in private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud environments. With CUIC, organizations achieve faster service delivery, greater IT agility and significant cost savings. The CUIC significantly improves service levels and operational efficiencies by providing service-centric IT management with end-to-end automation capabilities. To learn more, visit http://www.cloupia.com/newweb/unified-infrastructure-controller.htm
The Cisco Unified Computing System™ is a next-generation data center platform that unites compute, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system designed to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase business agility. The system integrates a low-latency, lossless 10 Gigabit Ethernet unified network fabric with enterprise-class, x86-architecture servers. The system is an integrated, scalable, multi-chassis platform in which all resources participate in a unified management domain. To learn more, visit http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns944/index.html
Cloupia, Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller and CUIC are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cloupia, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. This document is Cloupia public information.