The Cloupia Unified Service Platform provides auto-scaling of applications to meet changing business demands that is time-consuming and error prone. The Cloupia platform reduces the complexities of development and delivery so that you get applications that are far more interactive, reliable, scalable and secure.
Using Cloupia Unified Service Platform, you should be able to choose the right cloud infrastructure for your unique requirements, and manage deployments across clouds, both public and private, so that you never get locked in to a single provider. This platform can be installed behind your corporate firewall, inside data centers, or within a public IaaS provider.
The Cloupia Unified Service Platform provides complete cloud application life cycle management capabilities. It reduces complexity and administrative burden with automation across the cloud deployment life cycle. The platform also gives you control of computing systems to ensure compliance with business and IT policies.
Life Cycle Management Capabilities
- The platform enables the speed of development and reduces development costs by providing complete cloud stack for building cloud ready applications.
- Developers can use standard languages and existing code without any proprietary APIs to be able to develop and deploy applications into any cloud environment.
- Cloupia's application development frameworks are based on SOA architecture and easy to integrate with existing Enterprise application architectures.
- Automation of repetitive tasks such as system provisioning, configuration, and integration with monitoring and event logging tools enables IT Operations personnel to spend more time on strategic processes which improve overall IT service delivery.
- The platform provides robust system life cycle management support to rapidly provision and configures infrastructures.
- Cloupia Unified Service Platform provides integrated deployment to various cloud hosting environments.
- You can instantly deploy your applications to the cloud and easily make updates when new versions are ready.
- The integrated deployment process makes it easy to take an application from code to live in a matter of minutes.
- Reduce complexity and administrative burden with automation across the cloud deployment life cycle
- The platform's management solution offers analysis & reporting capabilities, virtual resource usage recording across the Clouds, supporting significantly improved demand forecasting, capacity planning, and precise cost allocation to individual business units, departments and users
- Federated management of private and public infrastructure resources via a single management interface provides complete visibility and control
- The platform gives you control of computing systems to ensure compliance with business and IT policies.
- Increase business agility by being able to deliver applications at greater frequency
- Self service provisioning capabilities lead to faster time to market
- The consistency of installations drastically reduce the support costs
- The application delivery platform can help create new applications faster in a simple and consistent manner at lower costs
- Quickly realize return on investment by using automated & self-service reusable delivery environment for multiple customers.
- Low cost provisioning and minimal overhead costs
- Multi-tenancy capabilities to support multiple customers from the same delivery platform
- Able to support legacy systems more effectively by abstracting the infrastructure details
- Lower total cost of development and deployment by optimizing resources & automating processes
- Seamless integration and extension of existing IT infrastructures and applications into clouds
- Employee self-service portals for automatic server provisioning
- IT operations can strictly enforce the enterprise policies
- Swiftly create and access sand box run-time environments and move across prototype, dev & test environments
- A more integrated development and deployment experience because of abstraction and automation of underlying processes.
- On-demand scalability combined with automated server provisioning relieves developers from infrastructure concerns and allows them to focus on developing applications' business logic.