- "The converged infrastructure solutions based on pre-validated and pre-tested reference architecture accelerate the transformation to clouds. Converged infrastructure has been rapidly gaining traction because of its significant benefits such as simplifying and shortening the procurement process, hardware standardization for efficiencies, and significant savings on operating costs. Converged infrastructure have to be paired with advanced management and orchestration to fully realize the potential benefits and operational advantage. Organizations that have chosen FlexPod as their converged infrastructure are very attracted to Cloupia. Cloupia solution's streamlined simplicity and model-based orchestration capabilities are very impressive. We are also excited to see the expanded support for Vblock and VSPEX."
- Scott Miller, Director of Cloud, Virtualization & the ATC, WWT Inc
- "One of the most exciting developments in IT is the transformation of the Datacenter. Driven by business requirements and cost pressures, today's Datacenter has to not only be fast and flexible, but also enable the IT specialists to focus on new projects and functions. Virtualization of the infrastructure is the fundamental step we have taken with our customers over the last years. With Cloupia we are able to take the next step by having a common tool to orchestrate all the infrastructure resources to optimize their usage. A key part of the Cloupia solution is the ability to automate the virtual and physical infrastructure for a more efficient IT operation and enable IT to respond fast to changing business needs."
- Per Sedihn, CTO, Proact IT Group - Europe's Largest Storage Integrator, Europe
- "Cloupia is also easy to get up and running. I want a tool that will allow operators to manage multiple data centers holistically, through a single tool, and deploy infrastructure in a repeatable fashion. Cloupia is a FlexPod-validated product and that made it easy for us to deploy, provision and immediately benefit from the ITaaS capabilities the product has to offer. The Dashboards and Reporting metrics provide the essential "heads-up display" for us at Walz because they display real-time, hourly, daily, weekly, etc. resource utilization trending of our self-provisioned IT resources. Cloupia is a single-pane-of-glass solution that enabled us to deliver ITaaS by enabling unified management and automation of physical compute, network and storage along with virtual infrastructure of the FlexPod stack."
- Bart Falzarano, Chief Information Security Officer, Walz Group
- "Entel is the leading provider of enterprise grade custom cloud solutions for small and medium business. Cloupia has enabled us to increase our capabilities and improve our service offerings with a comprehensive cloud management solution. Their self-service portal, service catalog, and policy driven automated provisioning provides customers the control and visibility of their cloud services. The deployment of Cloupia's CUIC product was painless and our Operations Team was able to put the box pre-integrated solution into full service within days. We are very impressed with Cloupia's product roadmap and are working together to better serve the South America marketplace."
- Pablo Lambert, IT Advanced Development and Innovations Group, Entel, Chile
- "SAN Systems, a specialist data storage and management business unit of Distribution Central, will distribute Cloupia's core product offerings -- Unified Infrastructure Controller, CloudGenie and CloudIgnite -- to the Australian, New Zealand and Singapore markets."
"With Cloupia's partnership, our partners can offer their customers fully automated data center infrastructure operations and improve resource utilization significantly. The integrated solution offers self-service management and provisioning of the entire FlexPod stack. Cloupia is therefore a complementary addition to our vendor portfolio, building on our commitment to deliver innovative, best-in-class technology. Cloupia's partnership with NetApp in particular creates greater customer development opportunities for our partners."
- Nick Verykios, Managing Director, Distribution Central, Australia
- "Cloud and Converged Infrastructures are major IT trends driving the data center transformation. Cloupia is one of the innovative companies accelerating this transformation with its comprehensive data center and cloud orchestration capabilities. Cloupia FlexPod orchestration solutions demonstrate their expertise in converged infrastructure management in compliance with validated designs and best practices. They truly enable and empower partners and customers in their data center transformation journey with the necessary data center management and automation tools."
- Chris Palmer, Managing Director, SCCS, Australia
- "At ESi, we see Cloupia as a predominant partner within our Cloud builder Ecosystem. ESi and Cloupia together can improve business and operational challenges for our clients in Canada. In the past six months, our teams in Montreal, Quebec City and Toronto have experienced an increased adoption of 'FlexPod' architectures. With this increased focus on converged technology, we have been evaluating Orchestration software suites in the marketplace and our team selected Cloupia for its best of breed product and the full suite of capabilities they offer."
- Nicholas Laine, Director Architecture and Technologies, ESI Technologies, Canada
- "We evaluated VMware vCloud Director, Cisco Intelligent Automation, BMC Cloud LifeCycle Manager and Cloupia Inc.’s Unified Infrastructure Controller. Cloupia’s solution is appealing because it supports the NetApp/Cisco FlexPod, which the company runs. Cloupia is also easy to get up and running. I want a tool that will allow operators to manage multiple data centers holistically, through a single tool, and deploy infrastructure in a repeatable fashion"
- Bart Falzarano, Chief Information Security Officer, Walz Group
- Together with Cloupia, we are uniquely addressing Enterprise challenges by looking at the data center from the business perspective and driving innovation down to and across all components. Cloupia's unified infrastructure controller will give customers an automated, virtualized, cloud-ready and sustainable data center infrastructure and provide the unique advantage of a flexible foundation for long-term growth and sustainability."
- Mr. Babji VS, Senior Vice President, Global Head Infrastructure Management Services, 3i Infotech
- "In a market where Customers are demanding Simplicity, Self service and automation, Cloupia has allowed Empired to deliver our Cloud solution in days rather than weeks. Their level of end-to-end orchestration with infrastructure out of the box is astonishing",
- Mr Russell Baskerville, Managing Director of Empired Ltd.
- "None of our competitors have a unified platform equally capable of provisioning every aspect of cloud-based IT from a single interface. Powered by Cloupia's technology, our Virtual Datacenter Controller brings us closer to our vision of providing MSPs with a turnkey, unified cloud-service platform where they can deploy virtual server resources, applications, companies, users and more, all on the fly, all in the cloud, all in matter of minutes,"
- Jacob Kazakevich, OS33 President.
- "We have extensively evaluated cloud management vendors for past six months, Cloupia provides the most advanced cloud platform to build highly scalable and reliable cloud computing environments" said SRA OSS Inc. President, Dr Rao M Papolu. "In addition to providing key cloud management and automation features like policy based adaptive provisioning, self-service portal, infrastructure orchestration, continuous capacity monitoring and single-pane of management, Cloupia is the only platform that offers complete IT stack provisioning solution that allows organizations to automate and manage both physical and virtual infrastructures from a single pane of glass".
- Dr Rao M Papolu, SRA OSS Inc. President
- "I was pretty impressed about their dashboard is the powerful set of reporting features which will come handy for enterprises... Their dashboard is one of the comprehensive ones I have seen in the market . Cloupia offers a solution that will help enterprises and service providers get their cloud infrastructure running real fast... I am pretty convinced about the technical capabilities of their platform."
- Krishnan Subramanian, Cloud Ave
- "Gives a birds-eye view and control over everything... a Flex-based UI, which gives it a snappy UI and nice dancing charts, including heat-maps of resource usage”
- Michael Cote, RedMonk
- "CUIC has a number of more sophisticated features that a few competitors are currently offering - VI auto discovery, VM storage & Network management and continuous capacity planning"
- Alessandro Perilli, Cloudcomputing.info
- "With its flagship product, the Cloupia Unified Infrastructure Controller, Cloupia aims to help IT administrators build, automate, monitor and manage policy-based private, public and hybrid clouds. New granular cost management features let IT administrators set, track and charge back according to departmental budgets in resource-based, usage-based, allocation-based and reservations-based models."
- The 451 Group